Rashays - Casual Dining

Living in the western suburbs you get pretty use to seeing lots of small restaurants, varying from all cultures and sizes with interesting meals to offer. This week I decided to stop by one of these places pretty close and well known to my area.

Rashays - Casual Dining
249/259 Nerrylands Rd, Merrylands NSW 2160

Walking in through the door with $25 on me and $25 for my friend our goal was to find something filling but with some decent quality, I was not expecting the best of the best but if i'm full without feeling sick that is all good in my books.

The Menu provides a wide variety of what I personally call "Heavy meals", lots of burgers, chips and plenty of chicken, The theme of the Restaurant really promotes the "Big Lunch" idea having special deals eating between 11:00AM and 4:30PM can save you up to 50%, so taking advantage of these times is a must have if you are seeking a really good deal, but coming in at late 7:00PM I will be paying fully value for the following meals.

I personally saw an Australian favorite I wanted to try
Chicken Parmigiana and Chips with a large coke, I am no food expert but i liked it

Total Price : $22.80

My Friend decided to try their Caesar Salad on offer with a lemon lime and bitter drink, 
nothing to be excited about but very "light and delicious"


Total Price : $19.80

Overall the meals were decent for the size versus the budget, however though I would only recommend stopping by during their lunch discount period at 12:00PM and maximize the value.

I give it 6/10 stars
worth a stop at the right time

Comments