Espresso Organica, Concord


It’s the salad that keeps me coming back & back & back. 


About 2 years ago, me and my two closet's friend, went to our go-to restaurant, Espresso Organica, Concord,  for our weekly outing. But this night I wasn’t feeling as hungry as usual and instead of getting my normal order of a steak or pasta, I decided to go for a salad. And really I have never looked back! This one salad would go on to change my life (well thats a bit dramatic, but really, it’s my absolute favourite!!).

It’s the rocket salad (and no it’s not your usual bland rocket salad), it's the perfect combination of fresh avocado, parmesan shavings, sweet pear and pomegranate (they had me at pomegranate really) and perfectly balanced with balsamic dressing and rocket, of course!  It’s light, fresh, but completely filling! For $17 I can never say no!

On those occasions I feel a little bit more hungry for an extra $5 I either add sizzling haloumi or lamb sticks! Both taste just as delicious with salad, the perfect dichotomy of hot halmoui/lamb with a fresh cold salad! The only problem I ever have, is choosing which to add on!! It's the perfect meal for only $22 and fits well with any drink I feel like on the day. 



Aside from the salad itself, the service is excellent. The staff are friendly and meals are served fast and always tasty. The restaurant is never not filled with patrons and so it definitely has a really chilled and relaxed vibe for guests of all ages! 

Espresso Organica, Concord should definitely be your next restaurant choice. Of course, if it was me I wouldn’t even bother checking the menu, just go straight for the rocket salad, but whatever you decide to eat you’ll be eating something absolutely delicious and fresh. You definitely won't be disappointed! 

Comments